Are you looking for guest post opportunities? Would you like to write a guest post for InspireFirst? We are always on the lookout for good guest posts! We are especially looking for high quality blog posts about writing written by #ownvoices. Here are some things you should know if you want to submit a guest post to InspireFirst.
Where to Submit Your Guest Post Proposal
Before you send us your post, let’s make sure we’re on the same page. Some things you should know:
At InspireFirst we have fun. Most of our content is authoritative yet conversational in style. We like articles that contain an eye-opening finding and/or share actionable ideas (how to, listicles).
Categories that our blog covers:
- Book Publishing
- Book Writing
- Featured Articles
- Freelance Writing
- Goal Setting
- Passive Income
- Time Management
- Writing Tips
InspireFirst Guest Post Basics
1. Articles should be at least 1500 words.
2. Articles cannot have been published elsewhere (duplicate content is a no-no).
3. Ideally, your post should include 2-3 images (GIFs are fine) or screenshots, feel free to submit these plus a featured image, but understand these may be edited or changed by us.
4. Make sure your article is well structured, proofread and grammatically correct.
5. Use short sentences, short paragraphs (2-3 sentences max), numbered lists, bullet points, and subheads (H2 to separate major sections and H3 to subdivide major sections).
6. Please provide references and links to all of your quoted or included sources and statistics.
7. Try to include a couple internal links to other InspireFirst articles/pages that relate to your topic, in addition to any external links to resources, stats, services, products.
8. Write a 2-4 sentence author bio in third person. (Include your blog if you’d like a backlink.) We need this information to set you up as a contributor on our blog.
How to Submit a Guest Post Proposal
Use the contact form and submit a blog post proposal with several samples of your writing. In your proposal, suggest a well-researched long-tail focus SEO keyword that you will use 2-4x within the body of your guest post and once within the first paragraph. *Uncertain of your keyword? Go ahead and do your best, and we can always help tweak it! *
If you have any more questions about guest post opportunities at InspireFirst, feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you